8th to the 12th of August 2016
Mathsweek 2016 starts on Monday the 8th of August and runs through Friday the 12th of August.
For Year 1 through to Year 11 students. 284 087 students were registered last year!
Using mathematics in topics relevant to your student's lives...
- The new largest Prime Number. Discovered in January 2016!
- Maths Millionaire? Interactive game at three Levels. Year 5 to Year 11.
- Survivor Series class tasks.
- Daily Dollar questions.
- The Dam Busters. Maths that was needed in this historic bombing raid.
- Championship Darts.
- The Sound of Music. Maths from the famous movie!
- The Maths Chaser. Popular game at three Levels.
- The Motorway Planning problem. Steiner Points.
- Travelling on Route 66. Maths on this famous road trip.
- Olympic Games. Mathematics from competitions involving kiwis.
- Skiing in France. A week at Meribel. Every young person's O.E. dream!